Re: Brrrrrrrrrrrrr

Splain, please.....which plants are these???  I thought you always  bring
stuff in Donna to protect over the winter, I think in the basement??
Are these annuals perhaps,or short lived plants that are still  blooming,
that you are prolonging to enjoy a bit longer????    Just curious.

Does  anyone else hate to loose plants this early in the season? Seems we