From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Donna
Sent: Tuesday, September 19, 2006 8:47 PM
To: gardenchat list
Subject: [CHAT] Burr.... it's getting cold out!

Fall is here in the midwest.... just brought many of my plants in the garage
for the night as they are predicting 43 and colder in the outlying areas
(that's me!).

Does anyone else hate to loose plants this early in the season? Seems we
always get one cold blast then back to warm weather for awhile. So this
year, decided to try bringing some of the potted stuff in and see what
happens.... next cold front, they are history....

Hoping this kills off the mosquito population.... or at least most of it.

Donna