Re: Burr....it's getting cold out!

Daryl, People do that all along the Gulf Coast, even with just regular Xmas
lights.  I leave mine up after Xmas through January, just in case.  It  really
does help.  Probably not up north, but for us down here in the  south, it
does.
Noreen
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast

In a message dated 9/20/2006 11:02:31 PM Central Standard Time,