From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Donna
Sent: Thursday, September 21, 2006 6:17 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Burr.... it's getting cold out!

43 here now.... feels warmer than this time yesterday. Going up to 67 today,
rain tonight, not expected to get so cold anymore. (Thankfully the rain is
tonight and not the last two nights- or gosh, it might have snowed here....
now that would be depressing this early in the season!)

I was trying to preserve some annuals that will not be overwintered....
just trying to get past the couple days of cold weather so I could enjoy
them for another month or so with our normal chilly, but not cold fall
weather.

Donna