no internet service

My DSL modem died a couple days ago, they are sending a new one soon-
but in the meantime, I have no way to check messages, except through my
yahoo account at work. So- I'll have a million messages when I get back
online. And if anyone is trying reach me in the near future- you'll have
to use my yahoo account. And- I thought I'd send you all a link to my
very cute cat- who woke me up at 3:20 this morning because he wanted to
be petted. Good grief! Have a good weekend all.