From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Pam Evans
Sent: Saturday, September 23, 2006 1:17 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Twirlies

Thank goodness you are ok!   I've been out working my can off since barely
light this am since a storm is supposed to come through this afternoon.
We'll see but I'm hoping.  No twirlies though.  Finally got most of the
drought croaked stuff replaced.  Just got a few more containers to go and
some more irises to plant.  Whew.  Tea break.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX