Re: member

You got it Jim... it is the X_Y_Z syndrum.....It is nearly impossible to
figure out who is infected but since many of you opened that message...
you probably are now!

BTW, it never showed up here, although some of my settings rids me of
any known virus stuff along with most of the spam....I have to admit,
this isp is pretty darn good at catching it all and not adding the mail
I want to see to that file....

My suggestion is - run your updates- (BTW, Microsoft released an early
version yesterday, instead of the usual monthly wait)- run your AV...-
then scan your computers.... if nothing shows up.... doesn't mean
anything, but gives you some piece of mind LOL!

BTW did anyone copy Chris? Never mind, I did, he might need to watch his
system- most of these virus loop- even if he isn't infected (and I doubt
as a pass thru he would be), but it still will strain his system.

Donna