Re: new magazine

Good idea...seems to me that you could go to LA with divisions between the
upper coastal, mid-coastal and lower coastal.  We have the Tennessee
Gardener...it's new so getting on its feet but it does have a standard
feature on the three main regions of  Tennessee which are very different in
elevation, climate and soils.

My