Re: still having technical difficulty

Ohmigosh you are SO right about that.  People just don't seem to give a
rat's hairy wazoo about the quality of their work anymore.  We rant & rave
about it daily at work because some of our co-workers seem mostly brain dead
and only wake up long enough to collect a paycheck.  Makes us CRAZY.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX