Re: still having technical difficulty

With Craftsman the parts will be the right ones when ordered; the problem is that they're not in the store. I don't want another lawnmower; I like THIS one.
Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Friday, September 29, 2006 8:41 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] still having technical difficulty

borrow the neighbors lawnmower..... and save up to buy a new one next
year.... you will never get the right parts- or by the time you do after
exchanging all winter- either it will cost you more than a new one or
something else will break on it, been there, done that.

Seems in the last year, customer service- folks actually knowing what
they are talking about- is a thing of the past. I must be getting old!

Donna