Re: still having technical difficulty

Sounds like our experience with Sears.  I swore years ago I would never
buy a Sears appliance again, after similar experiences, but no, DH went
and bought a new Sears vacuum cleaner.  Before long, a small plastic
wheel on the carpet attachment broke.  DH took went in and asked for
a replacement wheel - showed them the part in the book.  No, it must
be fixed in the shop.  Took the vacuum cleaner in - said it would be
ready in two weeks.  Two weeks! for a small plastic wheel.  When we
returned on the appointed day, said it wasn't ready.  After another two
weeks wait, finally got it back with a bill for $65.00 - half what the thing
had cost to start with.
Never again - now he agrees.
Auralie

In a message dated 09/29/2006 7:39:54 PM Eastern Daylight Time,