From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Kitty
Sent: Friday, September 29, 2006 11:28 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] still having technical difficulty

Well, sorry to not agree,  but I am a bit of a loyalist.  I bought this lawn
mower in 1992 and this is the first thing to ever go wrong.  Frankly, I
think that's pretty darned good and to be expected. What power tools I have,
except my Delta miter saw, are Craftsman, as are my handtools.  All
appliances were purchased at Sears.  Chipper-shredder too.  Even my first
Compaq computer - from Sears.  Hmmm...not my current vacuum cleaner, but my
first one was, and it lasted many years.  My stove did eventually need the
new operating panel and with the help of an extremely dedicated customer
service person at Sears who dug through a maze of codes to find the original
manufacturer, I got the last one that mfgr could locate - at the original
list price, rather than the double to triple quote local repair people gave
me WITH the stipulation that they weren't sure they could even find one.
Sears works for me.

neIN, Zone 5