To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, September 30, 2006 12:52 AM
Subject: RE: [CHAT] still having technical difficulty

Hi Kitty, Certainly know what you mean. Used to be if you got a Craftsman
product from Sears you had something that wasn't exactly state of the art,
but at least a good servicable piece of equipment or a good tool. The
"lifetime" guarantee is a joke, and the new products are certainly inferior
to the other products available. The help in the local store here is
terrible. They don't stand behind anything, and the personnel in the store
are completely unknowledgable.