Re: Re: still having technical difficulty

That's just wrong. If I go to a specialty shop or a privately owned shop for anything and get detailed help and information from the staff, that's where I buy. If I'm in the market for the kind of thing I can figure out by reading the box, I watch my pennies and buy it where I can save.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, September 30, 2006 9:53 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Re: still having technical difficulty

on the other hand, the consumers also add to the problem.....

I work for what would be considered a larger mom and pop store as we are
not a huge franchise operation. Folks come to us to find out what they
need- what is wrong- but then walk out and go buy it at the franchise
stores where they can sell it for a minimal amount less- (like a 2 to 5
percent difference). Seems the public doesn't feel our service is worth
an extra dollar on the part... sigh.

Donna