Re: OT - kitten news + more cat news

Keep us posted Zem! Glad Percy is hanging in there, addict or not. ;-)
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, September 02, 2007 9:34 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] OT - kitten news + more cat news

Percy has adapted to his giant red splint. I'm an ace at dropping the antibiotic pills down his throat 2x daily, and he really, really likes the pain meds. I think I've given him too much because I know there is not enough to last four more days! I hope I haven't created an addict. :o) We see his regular vet, who is also the surgeon, on Tuesday. I'll give you all an update then. Thanks for all the kind words and positive thoughts.
zem