Re: OMG - it's weather!

I'm so sorry to hear about Kyla.

Good for you for adopting an older dog! What do you especially like about Corgis?

To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2007 2:54 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] OMG - it's weather!

Kyla was an Anatolian Shepherd and she was GREAT. But, somehow she got out of the yard and was hit on the highway in front of our house. I was devastated. So one of these gourds will be decorated in her memory. She died about the same time Sugar (Pam's cat) died. I just loved that dog. *sighhhhhh* So, I adopted a 3 year old male Welsh (Pembroke) Corgi. He is awesome. I think from now on, that is the only breed of dog I will ever have.