Oh no -- another new kitten

One night this past weekend I noticed what I knew was a small cat in my yard
so I started leaving food for it in the morning when I left for work.
Yesterday afternoon he was waiting for me.  He is about 1 year old, is grey
with black spots and is a polydactyl with 6 toes on each from foot and 5 on
the back.  He looked at me; I looked at him, and he purred, rubbed all over me
and followed me right into the house where he touched noses with all the cats
before settling down with Otis.  Angus McTabby went to the vet today for shots
and to get neutered.  He is way too sweet and gentle to be left out for coyote
food.  Everybody here has accepted him with hugs and kisses.