Re: OT - kitten news

Oh, what a laugh! The image I have of this! It's never boring at your place, is it, Zem? Here, for the most part, Seamus goes outside, BH to his closet, Slugger stays in the front room, and Jack waits for me to come to bed. The others join us occasionally, but for the most part we don't have lots of antics at night.
Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2007 1:15 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] OT - kitten news

It's a cat thing. When we had two of them in the house...about 2:00 they would start in by rip-roaring through the house, over the bed, under the bed, on top of our heads and out the door. Then they would settle down about 3:30 at the foot of the bed, or bite our chins for petting. Now, it's Raja, the princess, who thinks she owns my pillow, and by 2:30 or 3:00 my hair looks like Phylis Diller because she has made "biscuits" in it half the night. I usually sleep through it.

Daryl <pulis@mindspring.com> wrote:
 Great news on the kitten.

Is there some way to keep a cat from the 2:30 routine? Diesel starts at
about 3, but then is awake most of the rest of the night.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Pam Evans"
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2007 5:25 PM
Subject: [CHAT] OT - kitten news

I finally got to pet my new little one last night. It was great but her
timing stinks. She sidled up to me about 2:30 this morning and let me pet
her, then climbed up on top of me so I could do a two-handed pet. She
really is very sweet. She's still a little leery in the daytime, but
she's
being more adventurous and affectionate at night. She kept me up until
the
alarm went off. I'll be glad when she gets a little older and starts
sleeping more through the night. Nodded off at my desk today, oops.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX

Jesse R. Bell