Re: Chat chat

Something wrong with chocolate?

On Sep 5, 2007, at 7:55 PM, Donna wrote:

Next Saturday, the seminar is over at 4 and since I will be less than a half hour from Hershey, plan was to stop there. Anything special I should look
for?  Anywhere decent to eat there?

Donna

----- Original Message ----
From:
Pam Evans <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Sent: Wednesday,
September 5, 2007 4:23:41 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Chat chat

Did you see the
street lights in Hershey shaped like Hershey's kisses?  Or
don't they have
those anymore?

On 9/5/07, Cathy Carpenter <cathy.c@insightbb.com> wrote:

Got back last night from four days in Maryland visiting family and

celebrating DH's birthday with crab, crab, and more crab. I think we
ate it
almost every day! Spent a day at Hershey Park with the
grandkids...
exhausting. Now off today for the State Master Gardener
Conference. No
wonder my garden is full of weeds.
I've done that cruise, Auralie, way back
when we were stationed at
West Point, in the mid '70s. Lovely location.

Cathy, west central IL, z5b

On Sep 2, 2007, at 12:46 PM,