Re: OT - shopping note

I do very little shopping other than at the grocery store and the nursery.
My jeans are made in Mexico and the stuff I order on line is all repeats, so
I know where it comes from.  Most of Lee Valley Tool's stuff is American or
Canadian made so they are pretty safe to order from.   it does take a little
more reading and looking, but no big deal.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX