From: Zemuly Sanders <zemuly@comcast.net>
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Sent:
Monday, September 17, 2007 3:21:33 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Percy

Percy is
doing great.  The crate he is in is huge, and there is room for his
bed, his
food and water and a small litter box.  The vet agreed that it
would be a
good idea to leave him in there until the stitches are removed on
the 27th.
I just don't want to run the risk of his sustaining an injury.
All his
friends are visiting through the bars.  Incidentally, I have put a
heavy
throw over the top so nobody else gets a leg caught.
zem
----- Original
Message -----