Re: Percy

Those of you who raise cats might be able to help my sister.  She has taken on a young, declawed (awlful thing to do) cat who gobbles down food and then throws it up.  It will only drink from a running faucet.  She wants to get it to drink from a bowl and be able to eat without being sick.  It has been to the vet and has gotten its shots.