Re: Where is everyone? Outside?

Sounds like a great fair, Judy.  We don't have one in this area, but
I've always loved them.  Two of my sons always go to their State
fairs - Washington State and NY - but usually with horse-riding
daughters.  My Wash. State son used to rent a mobile home and
camp at the fair for the whole week when his daughter was doing
the horsey thing - barrel-racing and so on.
Congratulations on all your wins.
Auralie

In a message dated 09/23/2007 12:01:11 AM Eastern Standard Time,