From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Theresa W
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2007 2:50 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Requiem for a lemon tree

Ahh-  Jim would know better than I about Meyer lemon hardiness.  We have

gotten into the 20s here- especially last winter.  Mine is planted right

next to the house though, so likely protects is some and I threw a
blanket over it a couple of times.  Actually, my lemon has done better
this summer than the last couple of years, so I guess the cold didn't
phase it much.
So Jim- how hardy is the Meyer???

Theresa

on Cyndi D Civ 95 CG/SCSRT wrote:
> Well, it gets into the low twenties most winters at my house. I'm
> thinking it would freeze.
>
> Cyndi

Last