Re: disgusted

OK, I won't insist on enthusiasm. But I do expect people to do the work they signed up for. If they realize they don't like it, fulfill your commitment first, THEN quit.

neIN, Zone 5
----- Original Message ----- From: "Andrea Hodges" <andreah@hargray.com>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2007 7:14 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] disgusted

You're so right Cyndi-I have to confess I found myself to be a less than enthused volunteer this summer when it came to the sea turtle program. Some of those women were basically beach Nazis (NOT to say you are a Master Gardener Nazi Kitty ;-) but I just could not get nearly as enthused about it as many were, literally to the point of crying and waling over sea turtles. I mean they're cool and all and neat to see but goodness gracious.

However, I DID pull my weight. I think people should think long and hard before volunteering for something because it IS a commitment.