Re: checking in / happy fall!

Pam, I remember when I was a child in the Florida Panhandle
picking up nuts in our yard - we had several large pecan trees.
I shelled them and sold - perfect halves only - for 50cents a quart -
that would be several dollars now if you could find such around
here. Even in later years my grandmother was able to sell the nuts
for a pretty good price.  They are the most expensive nuts in the
stores around here.  Can't you find some sort of outlet for them?
In a message dated 09/28/2007 8:39:59 PM Eastern Standard Time,