Re: checking in / happy fall!

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: checking in / happy fall!
  • From: "Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 16:00:23 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=9rveJdEkRdP1A1dz4spsP9sC2T5rcZkczfOTv+rJIqA=; b=LIQ9WsXHLUBwO6qywYheY8CN/w7+jZzT8TIsdBEp3TJub/15OxcU9VWmFNbp0U569ShuvyQ9xNiflhbYtxxqaEVJQJzUN4WRfH65uaU60Rao6LFVF+BuOlezd2JYDA6I7LR/fJmaoQwVDXrefQp6bW5IRdkWtyC2blv9HiaOouU=

Pecan trees are common here so they aren't in demand like up North where you
can't grow them.  And when they fall, they get buried down in the St.
Augustine.  If you try to rake them up, you'll tear out half the grass to do
it.  Have to be hand picked.  Oh well, it's good exercise.  It's just Neal's
unit's turn to go again, I don't think there is much choice involved.  He
says it's his job.  I'll be glad when his time is up and he is out.  So will
his mother.  Donna girl, you need to take a break!  LOL

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX