Way OT

I confess, I am an awful housekeeper. My mom taught me how to do it right but... I scrubbed the bathroom shower yesterday as my sister is coming for a visit. And today I remember why I don't do it often. I have a crippling headache from the fumes. I've tried that Shower Shine stuff you spray after every shower, but can't handle those fumes either. So, to get away from the chemicals, I went to Lowe's and bought one of those Scrubbing Bubbles shower cleaning machines. It's supposed to spray for 12 seconds. It only sprays for 6. Guess I'll call customer service tomorrow.

My question is - does anyone else use one of these? Do they really keep the shower clean? Geez, I hope so, my head is killing me. I'm definitely going to work outside today as much as possible.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5