Re: Way OT

Kitty, I'm in total sympathy with you.  I'm a terrible housekeeper, too.
It's not that I don't enjoy a clean house - I just usually have so many
more interesting things to do, and I am constitutionally opposed to
spending time and effort doing something that will just have to be done
again in a short time.

Your sister must know this about you, and must be prepared for it, so
why knock yourself out.

When Chet retired some years back he declared that since I was still
working a lot, and since I made such a thing about housework, he would
take on those chores. No big deal.  Of course he could handle them with
his eyes closed.  It was nearly six weeks before he hired a woman to
come in every other week to do the heavy cleaning.  In my opinion, that's
the best answer - beats any machine you could buy.
Auralie

In a message dated 9/1/2008 8:43:38 AM Eastern Daylight Time,