Re: Way OT

No shower here, just an old clawfoot tub.  And I'm not a housekeeper
either.  Only time my place is passable is during that short month or two of
down time in the winter.  Rest of the year, oh well.  As long as the cat and
I don't mind, what difference does it make?  Kitty, have you tried a bandana
across your nose and mouth (Jesse James style) to help keep the fumes out?

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX