Re: Way OT

Rich is right on the money Kitty. You are an outstanding friend and contribute so much to this group. Judy B z 6 Idaho where it's definitely cooler 50-70 daytime temps, 40-50 at night. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Richard Apking" <redfour@omni-tech.net>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, September 01, 2008 8:20 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Way OT

Don't be so hard on yourself Kitty, everyone that is on this 'chatsite'
benefits from your knowledge and experience.  As far back as I can
remember you've never failed to give some well needed and excellent
advice to anyone who voiced a problem or concern.  Once again, cut
yourself some slack.  From where I sit you are one hell of a person.

Kitty wrote:
Thanks for the male viewpoint Rich.  Yes, you are right.  She's here
to see 2 sisters and a nephew getting married.  And frankly, I think
she's probably more of a slob than I am.  It's just one of those
things that sort of sticks with you through your life.  I never
measured up to her in so many ways, not that she would have noticed. I
just wish I could have gotten something right.  Even if it's a clean
house.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5