Re: Elephant ears

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Elephant ears
  • From: "Jesse Bell" <justjess01@gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 14:20:11 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=Vrq5xiUrJeYw78sGUyjDpkcUYCFLusVkLyrJevfjnKs=; b=SAjhaFYd/jYy8oTykuMYL4j7MXxHAR16HYX6dNrlCX0tkzT5+YRVHpDNURD3oRGVIm O6WjbZjC5tq1RxTuMxlCgoXZfcICHXsBxrD/c6K7QHPD8RntgMzc/jsDatqawLn40wn/ w1rdhgao36exUngkgvWXlCE1FgyjTifeEUD0I=

Yeh, don't let mine hear that either...mine stay in the ground year-round.
Granted, they are in a southern garden, close to the dryer vent so the
ground doesn't get as cold there as it does in other areas, but they come
back every year here (way northeast corner of Oklahoma). We've had temps
down to the single digits and cooler....

--
Jesse R. Bell