From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Cornergar@aol.com
Sent: Friday, March 14, 2008 9:29 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Looking for suggestions

In a message dated 3/13/2008 4:23:39 PM Central Standard Time,
kmrsy@comcast.net writes:

something evergreen, flowering that
> can be part-sun and water loving against her house in this area.

Lynda, I have used Arrowwood viburnum dentatum in this situation but of
course it is not evergreen and it may be too tall for in front of a
house...8-10ft.
'Blue Blaze' and 'Blue Muffin' cultivars are lower growing..5-6ft. They have

a nice white bloom and blue berries and beautiful red fall color. Kathy