Re: Hanna

Thankful for the rain here too. More of a drizzle, but it did that most of the night and still is. Some during day yesterday too. I do hope it clears tomorrow for my nephew's wedding.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Thursday, September 04, 2008 9:38 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Hanna

Bummer.... It started raining last night and hasn't stopped (well short
periods of time here and there) yet. Supposed to quit around 2 am. So far it
has had spurts of downpours, but basically just rain.  We needed it.
Definately cooled things off around here. I actually wore long pants today,
first time since.... awhile.

Donna