Re: news story- zucchini

That arch/trellis is a farming fence panel.  My husband makes those for me
when I'm growing stuff like that.  You just get fence cutters, and cut out
some of the horizontal wire on each end, then stick one end in the ground
(if it is a HIGH arch, you need two people to do this) then bend it over to
the desired arch, and stick that end into the ground.
Any farm supply store will have those.  They work GREAT.  I grow my gourds
on them.  And the jack-be-little pumpkins.

--
Jesse R. Bell