Re: Hanna

Raining and wind getting gusty here-We're fine-turned the a/c way down in case the power went out so the house will be cool. LOL! The Marines let us off at noon so all non-essential personnel could get home. Stopped by the store and it was packed with people buying everything under the sun-VERY dramatic. They all act like it's a snowstorm coming or something and they have to stock up for a month. I stopped to get ham and bread because I was out and could not believe the people!!!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Catharine Carpenter" <cathycrc@comcast.net>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Friday, September 05, 2008 12:35 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Hanna

We had a little more rain - about 3.3 inches in 2 days.
Cathy
On Sep 4, 2008, at 4:09 PM, Pam Evans wrote:

And we barely got a drop - we got gypped.

Man...I sympathize with those in the way of the path.  Gustov (sp?)  is
affecting US in Oklahoma. We have had two days straight of rain and wind.
Our temps have dropped down to 59 in the evenings because of it.

Although I think Hanna is a bit disorganized, folks in her path please be careful. I see it is projected to hit near Andrea and all the way north
Chris and Holli.

Anyone else in a direct hit path?

Stay safe all...and keep an eye on Ike... I am thinking that one is
really
gonna get someone....

Donna

--