Re: Weekend

I'll take you up on that. I certainly have lots of pots. Do you have my address? ----- Original Message ----- From: "james singer" <islandjim1@comcast.net>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, September 07, 2008 7:31 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Weekend

Judy, we've had great success with French filet green beans in a raised bed. My brother sent us the seeds [out-of-date Burpee's]; he grows them in 7-gallon nursery pots; his whole vegetable garden is container grown. We have three plants, which have provided us with lots and lots of beans and no sign of stopping. I'd be happy to send you some seeds--they're old but still seem to germinate.