From: Richard Apking <redfour@omni-tech.net>
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Happy Birthday Rich
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Tuesday, September 9, 2008, 9:43 PM

Hi and Thank You Donna, Jesse, Zem, Lynda, Pam, Kitty, and Judy for the
Birthday wishes.  Twas a great fall day, a little windy but cool.
Answered phones at the Extension Office, picked some tomatoes and
peppers, ate same for supper, and kicked back.  All in all a very nice
day.  Again, Thank You All!!  Rich, who's 67 today.

<gossiper@sbcglobal.net>

10:47 AM