Re: Ike

I think the worst went east of Noreen, hard to tell on the radar though.
She probably doesn't have power right now and can't check in.  Just light
rain and wind so far here, but the worst of it is still south of Waco.  I
may check in at the feed store in a little bit to see what news I can pick
up before things get wild here.  Radar shows it's heading straight for us.
Oh well, at least we'll finally get some bloody rain out of one of these
things.  (gotta look at the bright side - LOL)

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX