Re: Ike

The feed store is only 3 blocks away, so no biggie.  Nothing much going on
now so I'll wander over there for a few (have to get my mail anyway, PO is
across the street) and buzz back here and hunker down.  I'll feel better
when Bobby across the street gets home from his Baton Rouge run.  He's due
in any time now.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX