Re: Ike-check in please

I'm thankful to hear from survivors, and anxiously waiting for word
from others.  You are all in my prayers.  Pam, don't worry about
clean-up.  Take care of yourself first.

We have had a lot of rain this week - after a summer-long drought.
I had resigned myself to a very early fall - cool nights down into the
low 50s - even in the 40s one night - and days not above the low 70s.
Trees are beginning to show color, and the dogwoods are full of red
berries and next years buds.  But it turned warmer during the night -
was warmer this morning than when we went to bed.  It's 87 now
and promises to go higher - and the humidity is about the same.
Thank goodness for central air-conditioning.

Still hoping those in the track of the storm are safe and dry.
Auralie

In a message dated 9/14/2008 12:20:42 PM Eastern Daylight Time,