Re: instruction request- dryers and leaf blowers

My dryer repair man also suggested that we open the underside of the dryer
and clean it out at least once a year.  Our weather is still mostly dry.  I
can't remember whether it takes more or less rain to have a colorful
autumn.  Large pumpkins at Wal-Mart were selling for $25 today and gas is
up to $5 even at the cheaper stores.  We've been out of town...happy
birthday to all who I've missed this month.