Re: plant of the month club

I'd call the company and demand replacement fruit- that is crazy!

Theresa

Aplfgcnys@aol.com wrote:
Not plant-of-the-month but Harry & David's fruit-of-the-month,
which our son has sent us for several years now, is a great
disappointment.  This is an expensive service, and the fruit
is often not good.  In fact it's been getting worse.  This month's
offering was five nectarines, and three of them were black and
soft at the heart. The peaches that came last month were pithy and had little flavor, even though they looked pretty.
We suggested to our son last year that we would be happier
with a contribution to one of the charities, but he still sent
this for Christmas.  I don't know how to tell him tactfully that