Re: plant of the month club

Theresa, bummer re the flowers! My uncle is getting so much pleasure from them. Check Jackson and Perkins -- I think that is the catalog I have seen that has a club -- but that may be flowers too. Anyway check it out.
Best, Barb
----- Original Message ----- From: "Theresa G." <macycat3@sbcglobal.net>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, September 15, 2008 8:07 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] plant of the month club

Yep- has to be plants, not flowers. They don't allow bouquets (additive in the water, easy to spill, glass vases, etc). I'm expecting all the plants to die- just hoping they'll make it for 2 months before the next one comes. I checked FTD and they do have a plant club- but they won't send them every other month....
Theresa

sundrops@earthlink.net wrote:
Theresa -- are you really set on a PLANT of the month club? You can set up with FTD Florist and 1800Flowers to send a bouquet monthly. I think at least one of these has an actual club too. I have been sending monthly (my choice, not prearranged)) to an elderly uncle and it's been working out great. He says they last 7-10 days.
--Barb, Grass Valley CA
----- Original Message ----- From: "Theresa G." <macycat3@sbcglobal.net>