woodland wildflowers

North Wind Perennials has Sanguinaria canadensis 'Multiplex' for $12.95 or 3 for $11.25 each.
Mertensia virginica $5.95; 3 for $5 each
6 var of Trillium at $3.65 each, 3 for $9.85 for all 3
8 var of Epimediums $7.95 - $8.95 each
4 var of Lady's Slippers
and lots of other woodland wildflowers.

The items I named above are plants I remember some of you on the list looking for at one time or another. That's why I'm passing this along.

If you are interested, I'll send you the .pdf catalog. It's not on the website.

neIN, Zone 5