Re: Ike

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Ike
  • From: "Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 16:11:01 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=6ib8eJOMhyzHz70181rtxRgsmy/G1RV+Ydabt7evbyo=; b=jygeppDz4rSKcYPMegS0YDuUWP2bCqVA7qaPUtfVbc7BxCuBRhFdmEEfq2HqslTcKO sdzp3PoMZgYf6z+pgpsJ1k8lqMrP1arr3DagEnZBIRg2hY2BfTWtDS/d/XNysigIx8A3 +/ef7paFCIdd+X3pl9K7/YZLLKZMG6ZNBkFk0=

Very DELIGHTED to hear you & the babies are ok!   Very sorry about the roof
and the house.  I think Ike was as bad as Alicia, and she was terrible.  Is
there anything you need that I can send to you?   I mean it.

Pam Evans
Kemp TX
zone 8A