To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, September 23, 2008 10:37 AM
Subject: RE: [CHAT] Happy equinox!

No sign of her so far. I wandered around, poked in bushes and called for
about an hour last night. She has not been outside in many years and we
have a couple strays that wander around so maybe one of them scared her
off and she just needs to find her way back. She is very shy, one of
those cats that will hide for days when dumped in a new environment. So
I have my fingers crossed too but I just don't feel optimistic.
It doesn't help that the poking around is forcing me to look at all the
work that needs to be done out front too, that's adding greatly to the
discouraging feeling. I knew it was there but it's been much more
enjoyable to go riding or work in the veggie garden. Well...if you don't
start you can't finish, and I've decided this has now moved to the top
of husband's priority list as well as mine.

Cyndi