From: holmesbm@usit.net <holmesbm@usit.net>
Subject: RE: [CHAT] OT - gas shortage in Atlanta
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Wednesday, September 24, 2008, 11:05 AM

There are also shortages in Tennessee and Western NC.  Part of the problem
is that everyone keeps topping off tanks when the overall supply is reduced
so many of the stations don't have gas.  In NC, there have been numerous
fights reported.  We sure are in a mess.  Wonder how long it will take to
straighten these problems out.  Hope no one lost their savings.