Re: OT: are you sure you are registered to vote?

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: OT: are you sure you are registered to vote?
  • From: "Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 16:02:46 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=xTNFV5g89tnwAiQATgN6xRihnBK/PG/OuQz89ChcNgI=; b=OLMvIhzdH6IJ/kHZD5ZsBRLDc7fgZhRQtx87ZTXvPc4j7ICOG7TmM43mDGQdekUPM2 RxrRd8d+49mFC67MWeDRgC9u4Z74R7Oij0kdrZQA9lfN4VHZE0UmoytRbRa7qxt3xY3f /VFCxX24jem8cS6+cB8OCu8yu8nlfIUl9F9/g=

you betcha - have been for many years.  amazing how many people aren't
though!!

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX