Re: I think this is my zucchini

I like that. I wish I had the room to try it. We have one bush-type that has produced almost more than we can eat.

On Sep 24, 2008, at 3:20 PM, Theresa G. wrote:

I got a new variety at the farmer's market in spring and of course lost the tag- but I think this is it! I love it! The fruit is firmer, cooks better (doesn't turn to mush), very tasty and has fabulous blossoms that are really yummy to eat too. Granted, it is vining and one plant is plenty- but I don't really mind that it climbs all around the outside of the garden bed.

http://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/showimage/31890/

Theresa

Island Jim
Willamette Valley